Found this on another site![]()
http://aclu.org/pizza/images/screen.swf
Found this on another site![]()
http://aclu.org/pizza/images/screen.swf
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
its hilarious, until you think about it and realize that we could easily end up like that
first the patriot act REAL, then national ID's, then........
when the US becomes like that, if I am not allowed to move to another country, I would do some crazy and die.
A couple of friends have e-mailed that to me already. That was the most disturbing thing I've seen lately. But, if you think about it, like Biggin said, it's not hard to fathom. I'm not getting too political here, just saying, it's like everywhere you call, paying a doctor bill, cell phone company, whatever, they can see so much info already. It's scary.
BTW, if I call for a double-meat, quadruple cheese, extra grease, that's what better be waiting for me. I'll order a tofu burger when I want one.![]()
Looking for my Darcy, but finding only Wickham. Right now, I'd settle for Bingley.
Keep voting the way you voted in November America and this will happen!
haha he has to mean 00-04
obama may have socialists economic republican spin,
but we all know who wants s to do away with privacy, civil liberties and non-jesus propoganda
oh no. i meant 08. you'll keep giving up your civil liberties and property owership rights each time to pull the lever for the current democratic party.
Bookmarks